Hello and how are you all? I hope that you have had a good week!
It’s been a little bit of a tricky week here as my Instagram and Facebook accounts were hacked, which has meant that I’ve had to set up a new Instagram Account. I’m not sure if I can get my old account back but in the meantime, I’m working hard to create a bright and cheery feed over on my new account, which you can find at bethgoodrham.stylist If you followed me before, I’d love you to come over and join me at my new account and if you didn’t follow me before, come and join the party!
If I had a penny for every time someone has asked me “Beth, what do I need to include in my wardrobe, how do I decide what I like and what suits me, do I look like mutton dressed as lamb and how do I stop caring what others think about my style?” I would be sipping a cocktail on my super yacht in the Bahamas.
These are questions that I hear all the time from ladies who are wanting to look, and feel, great – but who are lacking in confidence and uncertain of how to discover their own sense of style.
The answer to these questions strike me to my very core. Which is why I’ve worked super hard to create “Style At Any Age” a step by step e-book on how to have the style confidence to wear what you love, at any age.
Full disclosure: this e-book is 20 pages of super actionable content, insight and student stories that you can start to implement right now!
In it I cover:
- Why you deserve to have a wardrobe that you love
- Why having a wardrobe that works for you is crucial to your confidence, happiness and a positive mindset
- How identifying where you are now will help you to move forwards
- Why style confidence comes from within and how to build yours
- How to decide what type of clothes you actually love and what to include in your wardrobe
- What it looks like to have a wardrobe that works for you and which makes you feel confident every day of your life
With the easy-to-follow steps laid out inside, you will walk away feeling way more confident, lighter and more positive than you have done in years.
I really hope that you enjoy it!
ps To save you from having to scroll further up the post, click here to get your copy of Style At Any Age