We all know that a few good staples can work season after season and year after year and for this outfit I’m going to do a quick calculation of the age of my outfit:
- GAP boyfriend jeans, mercilessly dumped last year for the Jigsaw boyfriend jeans but now back in favour – 4 years;
- Hobbs blazer – a rough guess but I would say 4 years;
- Hobbs pale blue knit – again 4 years;
- Jigsaw handbag – used to death, fixed by the Handbag clinic, and now back on the scene – 10 years;
- Boden sunglasses – 3 years;
- Gold Aldo espadrilles – the new kids on the block – 1 year.
Total outfit age: 26 years
But then this Jigsaw pom pom scarf (£59) came along and turned things around, bringing everything back up to date. This scarf is big, big, big and I’ll be able to use it as a great cover up on hot days on the beach. Normally I would go for a brighter option, of which there are many but I just liked this shade of grey and the contrasting pom poms.
Other colours of Jigsaw pom pom scarf….indigo, navy, pink, shrimp and yellow – almost one for every day of the week!