Mum on the Run – It’s the same jumper as yesterday styled simply with jeans, leather jacket and KG boots. Job done!

Today the girls and I went to see my Mum in her new bungalow. Since moving in, Mum has had a new bathroom put in (that happened precisely one day after she arrived) and a new conservatory – and she’s only been there 2 months. Sarah Beeny and Kirstie Allsopp – pah. If you want something doing get my Mum on the case!

For today’s outing, which included a trip to the park, I wore the Cos jumper that I wore yesterday, together with my Oasis leather jacket and Gap high waisted skinny jeans.

As you can see, there’s very little going on by way of accessories – other than my blue Orla Kiely bag. Sometimes less can be more and I really like these pieces individually so I didn’t feel that they needed much else (others of course may disagree)!

I know, it’s the second pair of new boots in two days (which I do feel a bit bad about) but I bought these in the sale in the summer with some birthday money and haven’t worn them until now.

They are the KG London sweep boots, which quite clearly are a copy of the Acne Pistol Boot. I have to say, I really like the shape of them and the colour below is currently in the sale, again reduced from £195 to £99 (although they only appear to be in a size 36 online but there should be more in the stores which stock KG London – which not all do.)

You can’t get much simpler than that – jeans, boots, jumper, jacket – possibly not very inspiring – but for me, job done!

1. Applebypie
    October 8, 2012 / 9:21 am

Perfect outfit though for everyday isn't it. It's what I live in!! Those boots are lovely. X

2. StyleGuile
    October 8, 2012 / 10:59 am

Hi Applebypie – Yes you're so right – such an easy every day outfit! Glad you like the boots. I do too, I must admit. The right heel height, comfortable and a non slippery sole – oh I'm so practical!!!

3. Poppy Clarke
    October 8, 2012 / 11:49 am

Oh I love that jacket on you! I've been eyeing up Oasis' leather jackets for a while now, time to buy one methinks…I wonder if you'd like to have a look at my little website, I've only just started it so it's still very small! It's basically a little directory of all my favourite classy shops and what I love about them. If you'd have a look and maybe help me to spread the word that would be amazing!! You can find it at http://cherryblossomhandbook.blogspot.co.uk. Thank you so much!Poppy ♥

October 8, 2012 / 1:38 pm

Hi Poppy – I have taken a look at your site and dropped you a line. I am very happy to do what I can to help! Beth

4. Glamrosie
    October 8, 2012 / 1:22 pm

I LOVE those boots Beth! Now did you pay less in the Summer than what they are now?!? I am all for sale shopping out of season! I am so tempted by them, I have been looking for a comfy boot other than my biker and flats that don't look so casual but are still up the the school run job! Mmmmmm! xx

October 8, 2012 / 1:34 pm

Hello! Great to hear from you! I paid £99 in the summer so they had nearly £100 off. I am really pleased with mine – they just feel like a good quality boot if you know what I mean. Hope that all is well with you.

5. Glamrosie
    October 8, 2012 / 8:30 pm

I will let you know if I bag a pair! All good here thank you, hope so with you too x