An alternative to the Tory Burch Robinson Satchel (courtesy of Zara) and some exciting Boden news

I was uber excited to find out today that there is a pop up Boden store opening in Birmingham at the end of the month. I have one or two Boden vouchers to my name at the moment and I can’t wait to go and see and feel the new collection.  Having been to the press day earlier in the year, it will be great to be surrounded by Boden again – in all its various prints and guises.

On another note, this Tory Burch Robinson Satchel is something I first spotted in Selfridges in Birmingham a few months ago. I was smitten with it then – as I am now. I loved the shape and the size of it but the price tag of £495 didn’t sit too well with me.

It was the navy one I first fell for, but it has now been withdrawn as it was faulty – so obviously that price tag was a sign that it wasn’t meant to be. However, the shape of the bag – half bowling bag, half doctor’s style, stayed with me and I was looking for an alternative, which I have now found – and it’s navy!

This is the Antik leather combined bowling bag from Zara, which costs £59.99

ANTIK LEATHER COMBINED BOWLING BAG

I suspect that the fabric panelling in the side is a cost cutting exercise (it’s 25% cow leather and 75% polyurethene) – but I can live with that – or at least I am prepared to explore it.

I took a look in our local Zara this morning but they didn’t have any in.  One of the assistants there suggested that I order it online to be delivered to the store free of charge – which I have done in the past. As she pointed out, that way I could be sure of a brand new, perfect one, which wasn’t in the least shop soiled – which I thought was a top tip – and so that’s what I will be doing.

Once I have given it the once over, I will report back on the results!

August 22, 2012 / 9:48 pm

Fab news about Boden. The bag looks a decent size to be practical!

August 23, 2012 / 7:41 pm

Yes, it's v exciting about Boden. I thought that about the bag too – there's nothing worse than a bag which is too small for all your gubbins!

2. TheFlakyFashionista
    August 22, 2012 / 10:35 pm

Zara have some really lovely bags at the moment. Haven't seen that one in our local branch so will be interested to hear what you think of it when you see it in 'real life'!

August 23, 2012 / 7:43 pm

You[re right – Zara is fantastic for reasonably priced bags. I didn't get a chance for a good look yesterday – time was short – but when the schools go back….!

3. Honor
    August 23, 2012 / 9:02 am

Oooh – loving the look of the Zara bag. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it in the flesh.

August 23, 2012 / 7:44 pm

Hi Honor – and I look forward to reporting back!

December 9, 2012 / 7:04 am

Gay or straight, sensual sizegenetics is a therapy and the will increase libido. The goal is sensual, not necessarily sexual gratification. It can also be used as the treatment for premature ejaculation. It may help the recipient of male sizegenetics to relax long enough to prolong arousal. This will directly increase pleasure. Actually true that any sizegenetics can certainly be an a sexually sensual experience, especially when your mind and body are acting together. Then, it would be a much more intense experience. You can see a freedom of spirit when your blood is flowing and your skin is glistening with warm oil. http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

February 1, 2013 / 4:56 pm

I enjoy, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt!God Bless you man. Have a nice day. ByeMy page … agen casino terpercaya

June 4, 2013 / 11:49 pm

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your content.This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.Also visit my webpage cure premature ejaculation naturally

7. ly heng
    May 23, 2017 / 2:28 am

I think you could have played both the game cadsino online no website,thanks,, จีคลับ gclub gclub casino