Oooh, how exciting to be given an award! The Kreativ Blogger award is received from other bloggers who like your blog and in my case, I am very grateful to Poppy’s Style for sending the award my way. Poppy’s Style writes about fashion, family, friends and fun – an English lady living in the US, she shares her life there with us.
I like the whole concept of these “inter-blogging” awards, not only because it’s nice to know that people like your blog but it’s also nice to be able to award it to others whose blogs you like. Whilst I often drop someone an email if I like their blog, an award is a good way of acknowledging publicly that you like a blog’s content and it also directs other bloggers their way too.
So, having thanked Poppy’s Style, I now have to try and comply with the rules of the award, which I hope I manage to do and which are as follows:
- Thank the award giver and link back to them in their post (I am hopeful that this has worked!)
- Copy the award and post it (think I have that one sussed too)
- Tell readers seven things about yourself (oh hec – I don’t think I have anything that interesting to tell!)
- Award multiple others and tell them about the award (reckon I can manage that – fingers crossed)
So here goes with my seven things:
- I am left handed but none of our children are (boo!)
- I did ballet until I was 18, at which point I was the only one left in the class. Everyone else was too cool for ballet – not me!
- I used to play the violin so badly that the cat would run out of the house!
- I have a wonderful husband and we make a great team, something which I appreciate more and more every day;
- When I get an idea in my head I am a formidable force. My husband has taken to giving me “projects” to keep me out of mischief!
- Our children have made me more tired, more cross, more scared (when they are ill) and sadder (when they are upset) than anything, or anyone, ever could – but they have brought me more joy, happiness and laughter than anything, or anyone, ever could and I am so proud of them all;
- My Mum is fab. x
Here are the others to whom I wish to give the award – please drop by their blogs and say hi: